Looks like Naga Chaitanya’s Auto Nagar Surya cannot shy away from its problems. After facing some huge financial issues, the film was finally declared to release on the 27th of this month.
Now, according to latest updates, a Guntur court has stayed the film’s release till the 10th of July. A business man by name Mohammad has issued a complaint that an amount of 2 crores has yet to be received from the producers.
Reacting to this case, the court has stayed the film’s release. So, whether it would be only Guntur that the film will not release, or will the makers approach higher courts and solve their problems, it is yet unclear.
Keep watching this space for more details on this project.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you