Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming film Autonagar Surya will go back on floors on April 12. Confirming the update, Deva Katta, the director of the film, said that it’s going to be final schedule of the film and it will go on till they wrap up the entire film. Samantha is playing the lead role in the film and it’s her second film with Naga Chaitanya after Ye Maya Chesave. Anup Rubens is composing the music and Srikanth is the cinematographer. Atchi Reddy is producing the film. Naga Chaitanya is playing a powerful role in the film and it’s being touted as an action drama set in the backdrop of automobile industry. The film is expected to hit the screens later this summer.
- Pawan discusses Janasena’s future poa
- Very, very happy with RTG’s success: Ravi Teja
- Poll : A film from which genre are you expecting from NTR-Trivikram project?
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours