The long delayed ‘ Autonagar Surya’ has gone off the radar once again. After lying in limbo for many months, the film was given a fresh lease of life by R.R.Movie Makers recently and Deva Katta has managed to complete the film’s shoot. Even the post-production activities were completed and the producers announced a release date for the movie – Feb 27th.
But the film failed to release on the given date and the production team has gone completely silent now. There is no news about the film and no official release date has been given by the team. This is very similar to the sequence of events that happened last time, when shooting was abruptly stopped.
Once again, financial matters are said to be behind the disruption. As of now, no one is willing to go on record about the film unit’s future plans. Naga Chaitanya and Samantha have essayed the lead roles in this movie and Deva Katta is the director.
Will ANS ever see the light of day?
- First look of SDT-VV Vinayak’s Intelligent out soon
- Thaman Is Working Overtime For Bhaagamathie
- High-end computer graphics in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Savyasachi Is An Intelligent Film: Madhavan
- Suriya’s Director To Team Up With Siva Karthikeyan