Akkineni Naga Chaitanya and Samantha’s ‘Autonagar Surya’ has been lying around without a release date for a while now. The movie has been directed by Deva Katta and Anoop Rubens has scored the music.
The project is showing signs of springing back to life now. A few days ago, Deva Katta gave a few hints about the project’s revival and we are now hearing reports that the movie is going back on to the sets from September 10th. The movie is largely complete and only a few days of shoot is all it takes for a wrap up.
The film was originally produced by R.R.Movie Makers. But the project suffered after the banner went through a bit of financial turmoil. As per unconfirmed reports, Nagarjuna has taken over the project now.
Deva Katta’s last film was the well acclaimed political drama ‘Prasthanam’. Naga Chaitanya will be seen as a mechanic in ‘Autonagar Surya’.
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next
- Virat-Anushka tie the knot in Italy
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Akhil gives all credit to his parents