Yuva Samrat Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s ‘Autonagar Surya’ has completed shoot of its talkie part and only two songs remain in the film. The movie is gearing up for a November launch and efforts are on in this direction. Samantha and Naga Chaitanya will be seen opposite each other in the movie which is being directed by Deva Katta.
K. Achchi Reddy is producing this movie. The production team is upbeat about the film. “This is a story with a focus on the events going on in the society. Chaitanya’s performance in the character will be appreciated and like by all types of audience. The story and Deva’s narration are the movie’s strengths”, says the producer.
Anup is providing the music for this movie. The previous combination of Samantha and Naga Chaitanya gave the super hit ‘Ye Maaya Chesave’ so lets hope their onscreen chemistry works again.
- Nepotism will ruin Tollywood: Senior actor’s sensational comments
- Sai Dharam Tej to unveil India’s first space film’s trailer
- Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rajaratham locks its release date
- Jai Simha’s worldwide 5-day collections
- Actresses Devayani’s father passes away