The film Autonagar Surya has been trimmed by about 12 minutes today, after taking feedback from viewers across all centres. Some needless scenes in the second half have been removed to increase the pace of the movie.
The film has released to a mixed response today, with some people praising the movie’s dialogues and action scenes. Chaitanya is being appreciated for a marked improvement in dialogue delivery.
Deva Katta is the director of this movie and R. R. Movie Makers has produced the movie.
- Mahesh’s niece makes her acting debut
- Catchy title for Suriya’s TSK’s Telugu version
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi