Soundarya Rajinikanth is leaving no stone unturned to make her upcoming film Kochaadaiyaan a true spectacle. Right from using performance capture technology, which was used in Avatar and Tintin, to state of the art visual effects, the film has several things to boast about. Now, Soundarya Rajinikanth has added another feather in her cap. “Thrilled and honored to work with the stereoscopic team of Avengers,Thor,Titanic 3d,Avatar to name a few, STEREO D for Kochadaiyaan.,” she posted on Twitter. Stereo D specializes in high quality conversions 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery. The film stars Rajinikanth, Deepika Padukone, Sarathkumar, Aadhi, Shobana, Rukmini, Jackie Shroff and Nassar in lead roles. Rajiv Menon is the cinematographer and A R Rahman has composed the music. The film is expected to hit the screens on December 12, 2012.
- Interview : Ram – ‘VOZ’ will be very close to real life
- Poll : Which heroine should romance NTR in Trivikram film?
- Satyaraj to play legendary Tamil superstar
- Trvikram to make it official on that day
- Mohan Babu suffers a personal loss