Actor-director Ravi Babu’s long delayed horror film, ‘Avunu Part 2’, just had its censor completed and the film has been granted an A certificate. The film is now set for a worldwide release on 3rd April. Harshavardhan Rane and Shamna Khasim (Poorna) play the lead roles in the film.
‘Avunu Part 2’ is a sequel to Ravi Babu’s earlier film, ‘Avunu’. Released in 2012, the film which was made at a shoestring budget ended up as a huge hit. The film’s trailer managed to raise the frills required for a horror flick and expectations are quite high on the film. ‘Avunu Part 2’ is being presented by popular producer Suresh Babu.
- Mahesh’s Spyder gets a wrap up date
- Kalyan Krishna has presented me in a new way – Chay
- Andhagaadu fourth single to be out shortly
- Shruthi Haasan’s next postponed
- 1 million plus views for Vaisakham’s theme teaser
Articles that might interest you