Passionate filmmaker Krish is one of the highly appreciated directors in Tollywood who keeps on pushing the boundaries with each film. After winning the national award for his last outing, Kanche, Krish is currently helming Gauthamiputra Sathakarni, the much anticipated 100th film of Nandamuri Balakrishna.
According to the latest reports, Krish is all set to go the family way. Krish will reportedly tie the knot with a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramya. Apparently, this will be an arranged marriage and the marriage will take place in August this year.
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
- Young Actress Continues Shooting Despite High Fever
- Gautam Nanda is Gopichand’s biggest release
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s first single impresses
Articles that might interest you