Passionate filmmaker Krish is one of the highly appreciated directors in Tollywood who keeps on pushing the boundaries with each film. After winning the national award for his last outing, Kanche, Krish is currently helming Gauthamiputra Sathakarni, the much anticipated 100th film of Nandamuri Balakrishna.
According to the latest reports, Krish is all set to go the family way. Krish will reportedly tie the knot with a Hyderabad-based doctor named Ramya. Apparently, this will be an arranged marriage and the marriage will take place in August this year.
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
Articles that might interest you