Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s Panjaa is going to release in a grand way on December 9th and the movie has completed its censor formalities. The news from sources close to the production team is that comedy scenes between Pawan Kalyan and Brahmanandam have come out really well. The scenes are going to be a highlight attraction for the movie. The song involving these two, Paparayudu, is already rocking the charts.
Panjaa has been directed by noted Tamil director Vishnuvardhan and Yuvan Shankar Raja has scored the music. The movie is set in the city of Kolkata and the heroines for this film are Sarah Jane Dias and Anjali Lavania. Neelima Thirumalasetty and Shobhu Yarlagadda have produced this film jointly.
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
- Taapsee raises the heat in her next
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
Articles that might interest you