The first edition of IIFA Utsavam which took place on Sunday, recognized the best of abilities in Tamil and Malayalam industries. While many were rewarded for their efforts, Baahubali and Thani Oruvan stole the show.
The event flagged off with speeches and brilliant performances of stars like Jiiva, Kavya Madhavan and Shriya Saran. The awards which followed later, saw SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali bag 7 awards for Best Film (Tamil), Best Supporting Actor Male, Best Supporting Actor Female, Best Playback Singer Male and Best Playback Singer Female, Best Directo (Tamil) and for Best Production Designer.
Thani Oruvan, yet another major hit Tamil movie of 2015 bagged awards for Best Actor (male) and Best Villain and Best Director.
- Sharrath Marar Onboard Vijay’s Adhirindhi Team
- Gautham Nanda’s Shoot Nears Completion
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
Articles that might interest you