The principal shooting of NTR’s upcoming film Baadshah is progressing at a brisk pace. The film’s latest schedule is going to begin from January 9 and NTR will join the film unit from January 16. Srinu Vaitla is directing this action entertainer and Bandla Ganesh is producing the film. NTR and Kajal Aggarwal are playing the lead roles and it stars Brahmanandam in an important role. The film’s shooting is nearing completion and it requires another 18 days to complete the talkie. Apart from the talkie part, four more songs are yet to be shot.
Bandla Ganesh is extremely confident that the film is going to be a blockbuster and he even claimed that the film will be among the top 3 films in Telugu cinema. Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan have written the script. S S Thaman has scored the music. The film’s post production is expected to begin soon. The audio is going to be launched in the first week of March and Ganesh Babu is planning to release the film in the last week of March.
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
- Never before promotions for Tamil star’s next in Telugu
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Allu Arjun’s US promotion schedule
Articles that might interest you