Yet another unthinkable feat has been pulled off by the India’s highest grossing movie ever, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, at the end of its three week theatrical run, has breached the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone.
As of Thursday, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping 1,227 crore gross in India and another 275 crore gross in overseas, taking the cumulative total to 1,502 crore. The film will now set its eyes on the 2,000 crore gross milestone, with the international releases on the anvil soon.
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani