Yet another unthinkable feat has been pulled off by the India’s highest grossing movie ever, Baahubali The Conclusion. The film, at the end of its three week theatrical run, has breached the 1,500 crore worldwide gross milestone.
As of Thursday, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping 1,227 crore gross in India and another 275 crore gross in overseas, taking the cumulative total to 1,502 crore. The film will now set its eyes on the 2,000 crore gross milestone, with the international releases on the anvil soon.
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture
- Deepika Padukone Attends A Summit In Vijayawada