SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali – The Conclusion, is rocking the Indian and worldwide box offices with gigantic collections. The film has already crossed 500 crores in just 3 days and is continuing its solid streak with never seen before collections.
According to latest trade reports, the film has grossed 40 crores in Tamil Nadu and in Chennai city alone, it has collected a sum of 4.27 crores, which is an unimaginable feat for a dubbing flick.
Looking at these Baahubalian collections, Tamil media circles are predicting that the film has bright chances to beat Enthiran’s collections and emerge as a new Kollywood industry hit.
- Ram’s next ready for a grand release
- Big names behind Mahanubhavudu’s distribution
- Stage set for Spyder’s massive release
- Chay to share screen space with Tamil star
- Bharath Ane Nenu’s OS deal sealed for a whopping amount
Articles that might interest you