As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and latest update reveals that the makers are planning to kick start the shooting of the second part from 14th of December.
Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Date locked for Pawan-Trivikram movie launch?
- Sachiin’s film set to release in Tamil
- Aamir Khan Beats Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar’s Record
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
Articles that might interest you