As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and latest update reveals that the makers are planning to kick start the shooting of the second part from 14th of December.
Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you