As reported earlier, S S Rajamouli has started working on the sequel of his magnum opus Baahubali 2. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has already been shot and latest update reveals that the makers are planning to kick start the shooting of the second part from 14th of December.
Several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Some new stars are expected to be roped in for this magnum opus which is being awaited with huge expectations.
- Shoot update on Allu Arjun’s next
- Nikhil’s Keshava gets a release date
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
Articles that might interest you