The accolades for Rajamouli’s Baahubali are continuing to flow in continuously. Now, the latest news is that the film will be screened at the prestigious Moscow film festival which will be held this week.
The film festival will start with the screening of Baahubali 2 and to mark this occasion, Rajamouli has already landed in Russia. The magnum opus has broken every record in the country and is still playing in a few theaters even after 50 days of its run.
Rajamouli has now become a star director and everyone is quite eagerly awaiting to see which film will he work on next.
Very excited to be in Russia for Moscow international film festival. Proud that #Baahubali2 is selected as the opening film.
— rajamouli ss (@ssrajamouli) June 22, 2017
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Anasuya bags a solid project?