After the historic success of Baahubali The Beginning, Team Baahubali is currently shooting for the film’s second part, Baahubali The Conclusion. Currently, the shooting is underway in Ramoji Film City and a crucial action episode is being shot on Prabhas under action composer Kecha’s supervision.
Unit members are quite upbeat about this fight scene, which they claim to be one of the major highlights in the film. Recently, the film’s release date has been locked as 14th April, 2017 and expectations are already soaring sky high on this visual wonder.
SS Rajamouli is directing this multicrore magnum opus, while Sobhu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni are producing it.
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Get ready to listen to Mahesh Babu’s first oath on Jan 26
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- NTR’s biopic to kick-start from August
- Sai Pallavi, Naga Shaurya’s Kanam gets a new release date