With reports emerging that Baahubali 2 has surpassed all previous records, several writers and film critics have drawn parallels between Baahubali 2 and George Lucas’ Star Wars. When Star Wars released in 1977 in USA, it brought people to theatres in hordes and changed the way people watched films.
Now, Baahubali 2 is doing something similar in India. One video in particular features a young couple from North India, where a man confessed that he was watching a film in a cinema hall for the first time in 24 years. That is the impact that the film has had on the audiences.
With Baahubali 2 taking an gargantuan opening of Rs 122 crores nett from India alone, including Rs 41 crores for the Hindi version alone, sky is the limit for this Rajamouli’s epic.
- Rajini and Kamal won’t get even 10% votes
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign