As SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali 2 continues its dream run at the box-office, it has not only shattered previous records, but also is setting up records which people could only dream of in the past. It has already become India’s first Rs 1000 crores grossing film and also the first film to cross Rs 100 crores in North America.
Now, the latest reports suggest that the film has raked in more than Rs 100 crores from just one multiplex chain alone in India. Prior to the film’s release, the makers had tied up with INOX as its multiplex partner and with 450 screens across India, the multiplex chain went all out to give maximum number of screens to the film.
Baahubali 2 is the first movie to have collected more than Rs 100 crores at INOX, which is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year and all the stakeholders are said to be extremely happy with the results.
- Popular heroine earns an MBA degree in the US
- Mahesh’s BAN’s shooting updates
- Chiru’s surprise visit to Rajamouli?
- Naga Chaitanya Reveals Interesting Details About RRVC
- Baahubali 2 Producer Makes A Surprising Prediction
Articles that might interest you