SS Rajamouli’s ambitious magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has conquered the box-offices around the world and has set a record which will take several years to be broken by any Indian film. The film is estimated to have collected more than 100 crores nett across the country on its opening day.
Meanwhile, the film has collected a whopping 43 crore approximate share on day one, surpassing the film’s first version’s record by a huge margin. Here are Baahubali 2’s first day shares from various regions in the twin Telugu states.
|Nizam :||9.03 crores|
|Ceded :||6.10 crores|
|Vizag :||4.52 crores|
|East :||5.93 crores|
|West :||6.08 crores|
|Krishna :||2.82 crores|
|Guntur :||6.18 crores|
|Nellore :||2.40 crores|
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you