The tickets have been sold out for the next three days and the response from the night premieres and morning shows have been super positive. As the film has released in over 8000 screens, the trade pundits are pretty sure that the film will surely be India’s biggest opener ever.
Rajamouli’s magic and the way he has narrated this riveting drama has caught the attention of many. The film is set to cross the 100 crore mark at the box office today and we need to see what kind of euphoria this film is going to create in the future as well.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you