Just when all the trade analysts were confident that the records of Baahubali 2 aren’t going to be broken anytime soon, Shobu Yarlagadda, who produced the magnum opus, stated that the success of Baahubali 2 is likely to be replicated in near future by another film.
Referring to a quote from the book “The Alchemist”, which says – Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time – Shobu said, “Two movies have done back to back business of 1500 crores WW opening up new markets! This hopefully augurs well for our industry!”
While Baahubali 2 has become the first Indian film to cross Rs 1500 crores (gross) across the world, Dangal too joined this list after its extra-ordinary run at the box-office in China. Now, it remains to be seen which other Indian film in near future is going to join this elite list.
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
- Star hero opens about his rift with brother
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s impressive first-week collections
Articles that might interest you