Now that the release date of Baahubali is loud and clear, the last minute formalities are on in full swing. As the film was simultaneously shot in Tamil as well, it will have a mega release in Tamil Nadu.
But the interesting fact is that the Tamil makers have decided not to release any of their films two weeks prior of after the release of Baahubali. Jayam Ravi’s film Vanamagan will only hit the screens on the May 12th and films like Power Paandi, Sivalinga and Kadamban will be releasing on April 14.
The news in Tamil circles is that the Tamil makers do not want to take any risk and compete against the magnum opus. Also, the various distributors who have spend some huge money for the rights feel that the film should have a free run at the box office without any competition.
Seeing all this, one thing is very sure that Baahubali has created unprecedented hype for itself and hope that it lives up to its expectations.
- Now, Chay drops yet another hint for Akhil2’s title
- Anando Brahma inspired me to make horror comedies: Dil Raju
- Poll : How much do you think Spyder’s Tamil version alone will collect?
- Mahesh and I decided to work together a decade ago: AR Murugadoss
- This actress’ favorite is ‘Andhra Michael Jackson Allu Arjun’
Articles that might interest you