Even though the Baahubali fever has not slowed down yet, director S S Rajamouli has already started working on the sequel. It is a known fact that 40% of the film has been already been shot and now the entire team is busy with the pre-production activities for Baahubali the conclusion.
Shooting of this film is slated to kick start in October second week and several plans are being sketched down to make this sequel a even bigger success. Reports also reveal that Rajamouli is quite eager to kick start the shoot and wrap the film in quick time.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you