SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 is going to be released in IMAX format as well, in select screens across the country, and few parts of the world. Producer Shobu Yarlgadda confirmed the news saying, “Excited that @BaahubaliMovie 2 will release in @IMAX format as well! It will enhance the scale and immersive experience of our movie!”
It’s worth noting that Baahubali 2 hasn’t been shot using IMAX cameras; however, given its scale, the makers felt that it would do justice to the large-screen viewing experience that IMAX offers. Although there are very few IMAX screens at the moment in India, there’s no doubt that it’ll be an unbelievable experience in IMAX screens.
Cinematographer Senthil Kumar too expressed his joy that the film will be releasing in IMAX format and said, “So exciting….. Would love to see my Work on the largest release format @IMAX., It would be an amazing & immersive Experience #Baahubali2.” The film is slated for release on April 28.
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
- Spyder gets a new release date
- Baahubali producer tweets amid leakage rumors
Articles that might interest you