SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali 2 is going to be released in IMAX format as well, in select screens across the country, and few parts of the world. Producer Shobu Yarlgadda confirmed the news saying, “Excited that @BaahubaliMovie 2 will release in @IMAX format as well! It will enhance the scale and immersive experience of our movie!”
It’s worth noting that Baahubali 2 hasn’t been shot using IMAX cameras; however, given its scale, the makers felt that it would do justice to the large-screen viewing experience that IMAX offers. Although there are very few IMAX screens at the moment in India, there’s no doubt that it’ll be an unbelievable experience in IMAX screens.
Cinematographer Senthil Kumar too expressed his joy that the film will be releasing in IMAX format and said, “So exciting….. Would love to see my Work on the largest release format @IMAX., It would be an amazing & immersive Experience #Baahubali2.” The film is slated for release on April 28.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon