January 6th might probably go down in the history of Telugu films as the shooting of Baahubali 2 is expected to be wrapped up completely. It has been a daunting journey over the past few years for Rajamouli and his team which created history with India’s costliest film till date.
The post production is in full swing and many visual effects teams are working round the clock to finish the post production. So, in the coming few weeks, get ready to witness some heavy duty promotional stuff from the team.
Baahubali 2 is up for an April 28th release and Arka Media has planned some humongous promotions all over the country.
- Mahanati’s audio launch gets a date
- Poll : Who among these should direct NTR biopic?
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China