Rajamouli’s films in recent years have become the benchmark for visual effects in Telugu cinema and with film like Eega and Baahubali, he pushed the bar even further. Now with Baahubali 2, Rajamouli and his team are set to outdo themselves.
Talking to a leading news portal, Pete Draper, head of Makuta VFX, stated that the visual effects in Baahubali 2 are going to be much better and spectacular compared to the first part. In particular, an action sequences shot on Prabhas and Rana in the climax is said to be mind-blowing.
More than 30 studios have worked on the film’s VFX and Kamalakannan is the VFX Supervisor of the whole film. The team is currently giving finishing touches to the film and the entire post-production is expected to be wrapped up shortly.
- Excited Mahesh Babu thanks his fans
- Truly appreciate Siva garu, Mahesh: Rajamouli after watching BAN
- Bharat Ane Nenu set for a record breaking openin
- I’ll support Pawan Kalyan until my last breath: Puri Jagannadh
- Upset Pawan Kalyan starts exposing many