The shooting of India’s most eagerly awaited film, Baahubali The Conclusion, is in the final stage and the movie’s unit is chalking out promotional strategies already. Recently, the movie’s unit unveiled the first look of Rana’as Bhallaladeva.
Speaking to a national news daily, the film’s antagonist Rana Daggubati said that Baahubali 2 is made on such a huge scale on Indian screen that the film will make even Baahubali look small. Rana further said that the team is confident about smashing the box-office records.
- Sunny Leone Reveals Her Latest Obsession
- Chay-Venky’s multi-starrer to be high on family emotions
- Are all politicians corrupt? Vishnu’s fitting retort to BJP leader
- Raj Tarun to romance a Malayali beauty
- ‘I will continue to question’ Prakash Raj tells his trolls