All it took SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, to break into the 1,000 crore worldwide gross club was just 10 days. On Sunday, the film has packed a solid punch at the box offices in the twin Telugu states and the Rest of India and abroad.
Until the end of its tenth day, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 139.70 crore share from Andhra Pradesh and Telangana regions and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 10 days collections:
- Meet Pawan’s ‘Everyday hero’
- Terrific action sequences in Khakee become a hot topic
- I’ll always be a Jawaan in front of my uncles’ homes: SDT
- “Balayya Is Like A God For Me,” Star Anchor Says
- Allu Arjun to begin his Instagram journey with a memorable picture