It’s been exactly 2 weeks since SS Rajamouli’s epic visual extravaganza, Baahubali The Conclusion, released in record number of screens worldwide. The film broke all the existing box-office records in India and overseas and even surpassed the 1250 crore worldwide gross milestone at the end of its 2 weeks theatrical run.
And in the twin Telugu states, Baahubali 2 has collected a humongous 160.20 crore share in 2 weeks and in all possibility, the film may even breach the 200 crore share milestone in its full run.
Below are Baahubali’s area wise 2 weeks collections:
|Total 10 days share||160.20 Crs|
- Shriya Saran Promotes Healthy Lifestyle
- Interview : Amyra Dastur – Manasuku Nachindi is a new-age love story
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s trailer to be released soon
- Padmavat : Protests Turn Violent In Ahmedabad
- Poll : Should Pawan Kalyan bid goodbye to films?