Until the end of its 10-day run, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping share of 44.90 crore in Nizam alone, surpassing Baahubali 1’s 43 crore full run share in just 10 days.
Going by this pace, trade analysts are predicting that the film will collect around 54-55 crore share until the end of its second week in Nizam. Needless to say that it will take several years for any film to break this record.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero