Until the end of its 10-day run, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping share of 44.90 crore in Nizam alone, surpassing Baahubali 1’s 43 crore full run share in just 10 days.
Going by this pace, trade analysts are predicting that the film will collect around 54-55 crore share until the end of its second week in Nizam. Needless to say that it will take several years for any film to break this record.
- Date locked for Arjun Reddy’s release
- Akshara Haasan trashes Buddhism conversion rumors
- Rajinikanth’s next with award winning director?
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
Articles that might interest you