Until the end of its 10-day run, Baahubali 2 has collected a whopping share of 44.90 crore in Nizam alone, surpassing Baahubali 1’s 43 crore full run share in just 10 days.
Going by this pace, trade analysts are predicting that the film will collect around 54-55 crore share until the end of its second week in Nizam. Needless to say that it will take several years for any film to break this record.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you