Latest update reveals that the unit is planning something special to treat all Prabhas fans on the 23rd of October. As soon as this news was out, there has been a huge buzz all over and Prabhas’ fans who generally have a complaint that their star hero does less films, are hugely excited and are eagerly awaiting for his birthday.
If one can remember, two years back, Prabhas’s first look from Baahubali was revealed on his birthday in October. Baahubali 2 is up for a release in April 2017.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you