We all know that the magnum opus, Baahubali 2 is releasing on a huge scale and the distributors have bought the film for some unheard of prices. The news is that the Krishna region collections have been sold for a whopping nine crores.
This is the first time that a Telugu film has been sold for such a huge price in this region. To get back all the money, the action drama needs to get a blockbuster talk from the first show itself.
Special shows are being planned from 11 pm onwards in Andhra and the buzz for this film is huge. Arka Media produces this film and Keeravani composes the music score.
- Exciting details about Rajamouli’s multi-starrer with NTR – Charan
- PSPK’s first look gets a date
- First look of Mohan Babu’s next to be out today
- Sun TV bags Indrasena’s satellite rights
- Posani rejects his Nandi Award