The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali 2, is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and later completed a crucial schedule at RFC.
Sources close to the film reveal that several vital sequences were canned in that schedule. Mainly, Prabhas is taking part in the shoot, which is happening at nights. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you