The principal shooting of SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali 2, is currently progressing briskly at Ramoji Film City, Hyderabad. The film was shot earlier in Kerala and later completed a crucial schedule at RFC.
Sources close to the film reveal that several vital sequences were canned in that schedule. Mainly, Prabhas is taking part in the shoot, which is happening at nights. The film is scheduled to be released in April, 2017.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you