There is no stopping for SS Rajamouli’s Baahubali at the box office. It has already crossed the Bollywood biggies in the overseas market and also registering solid collections in all versions across India.
As per the latest trade report, it has collected a share close to 47 crores including both the Telugu speaking states. Here is the detailed report of collections in Andhra and Telangana after 4 days.
|West Godavari||3.83 crores|
|East Godavari||3.99 crores|
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you