As India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali is getting ready for a release soon, there are a number of benefit shows which are being planned on the night of 9th July all over the two Telugu states.
As there are more than 15 shows being planned in Hyderabad itself, the distributors are hoping to benefit from the earnings. According to the latest update, the film is expected to collect close to 1 crore 25 lakhs from the special shows itself.
Baahubali is slated for a huge release on the 10th of July and the whole country is quite excited about the film. Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah play lead roles in this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar