As India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali is getting ready for a release soon, there are a number of benefit shows which are being planned on the night of 9th July all over the two Telugu states.
As there are more than 15 shows being planned in Hyderabad itself, the distributors are hoping to benefit from the earnings. According to the latest update, the film is expected to collect close to 1 crore 25 lakhs from the special shows itself.
Baahubali is slated for a huge release on the 10th of July and the whole country is quite excited about the film. Prabhas, Rana, Anushka and Tamannah play lead roles in this film which is produced by Arka Media.
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta
- Vishal to skip Abhimanyudu’s pre-release event, promotions