The effect of Rajamouli’s Baahubali was so huge that even the famous search giant had only queries featuring Baahubali. The latest reports suggest that Google’ most searched query in India on Friday was ‘why Kattappa killed Baahubali’.
Even though the suspense broke just hours after the film’s release, the query continued to be on top of the search engine’s list. The sky-high expectations of the film have ensured collected close 200 crores which are the highest for any Indian film to date.
Rajamouli’s vision and hard work are bearing fruits as the tickets for the film have been sold out for the next three days in most parts of the country. Arka media produces this magnum opus which has music by Keeravani.
- Fidaa Rakes In $715K At US Box-office
- Will Nani-Nivetha team up for a hat-trick?
- Will RGV get away with an apology?
- Court to hear petition against Kaala soon
- Super Star’s daughter wishes to direct Megastar
Articles that might interest you