The effect of Rajamouli’s Baahubali was so huge that even the famous search giant had only queries featuring Baahubali. The latest reports suggest that Google’ most searched query in India on Friday was ‘why Kattappa killed Baahubali’.
Even though the suspense broke just hours after the film’s release, the query continued to be on top of the search engine’s list. The sky-high expectations of the film have ensured collected close 200 crores which are the highest for any Indian film to date.
Rajamouli’s vision and hard work are bearing fruits as the tickets for the film have been sold out for the next three days in most parts of the country. Arka media produces this magnum opus which has music by Keeravani.
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli
- Mahesh Babu to inaugurate Burripalem govt. school
- Issues solved, release dates of BAN, NPS changed
- Interview – Srikanth – My film does not have a director
- On this day, 16 yrs ago, this hero gave his first shot