SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has surpassed yet another milestone in its sensational box-office run. The film has grossed a mind-boggling $20 million plus in North America by Saturday.
According to the latest trade reports, Baahubali 2 has collected $20.15 (Rs.132.25 Cr) as of Saturday and became the first ever Indian movie to achieve this feat. It will take a long time for any other Indian film to break Baahubali 2’s North American record.
Meanwhile, the film has grossed over Rs.1,552 crore worldwide gross until Sunday and the steady run is expected to continue even in its 5th week.
- Megastar Reveals The Moment When He Was Most Relieved About His Comeback
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks