SS Rajamouli’s epic magnum opus, Baahubali The Conclusion, has surpassed yet another milestone in its sensational box-office run. The film has grossed a mind-boggling $20 million plus in North America by Saturday.
According to the latest trade reports, Baahubali 2 has collected $20.15 (Rs.132.25 Cr) as of Saturday and became the first ever Indian movie to achieve this feat. It will take a long time for any other Indian film to break Baahubali 2’s North American record.
Meanwhile, the film has grossed over Rs.1,552 crore worldwide gross until Sunday and the steady run is expected to continue even in its 5th week.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension