India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali, is now among the Hollywood biggies with its unprecedented collections in the overseas market. So far, it has collected around 4.5 M dollars in the US and got placed in the top 10 list of Hollywood highest grossing movies this week.
According to the latest report by the Newyork Times, Baahubali is currently in the 9th position and competing with Hollywood biggies like Jurrasic World, Terminator, Inside Out and few others. Icing on the cake is that the collections are steady on Monday as well. Also, trade analysts predict that it could touch the 6 M mark very soon.
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Kannada Actress In Vijay Devarakonda’s Next
- Pooja Hegde finally says yes to him
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Jawaan gets its release date
- Kalya Ram lodges a complaint about JLK
Articles that might interest you