India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, continues to receive international acclaim. Already, Baahubali The Conclusion is scheduled to be screened for Queen Elizabeth in the UK later this summer.
In a latest global honour, The Sword of Baahubali, a virtual reality video created by Team Baahubali in association with Radeon, will be premiered at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival, which is scheduled to take place between April 19-30 in the US.
Premiering at Tribeca means that the VR video and this the movie itself will get a huge recognition and explore the international market
- Wish the governments set up SITs on corruption: Koratala Siva
- Title and first look of Ram’s next to be out soon
- Sai Pallavi has a new fan in Samantha
- Dil Raju announces another film with Varun Tej
- Star hero reveals his shocking child abuse experience
Articles that might interest you