India’s biggest motion picture franchise, Baahubali, continues to receive international acclaim. Already, Baahubali The Conclusion is scheduled to be screened for Queen Elizabeth in the UK later this summer.
In a latest global honour, The Sword of Baahubali, a virtual reality video created by Team Baahubali in association with Radeon, will be premiered at the prestigious Tribeca Film Festival, which is scheduled to take place between April 19-30 in the US.
Premiering at Tribeca means that the VR video and this the movie itself will get a huge recognition and explore the international market
- Dangal surpasses Baahubali 2, India’s highest grosser now
- I’m a Rajamouli fan, would never copy his films
- Baahubali’s mammoth success helping other Tollywood biggies
- Much-awaited biggie wraps up European schedule
- Re-recording in full swing for Sunil’s next
Articles that might interest you