India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali has finally arrived with a massive buzz yesterday. According to the latest update, there were close to 159 shows which were aired in city of Vijayawada on the first day.
This is a record in itself as never has any film opened such hugely in the city. Fans went crazy to watch their favourite stars on screen after a gap of three years since the film took off.
The S S Rajamouli spectacle is being showcased even the interiors of Andhra where no Telugu films had ever released before.
- Mahesh Babu’s special focus on nephews’ film career
- Varun Tej’s next to be quite realistic
- Time fixed for Sridevi’s funeral
- Sree Visnhu’s next gets a release date
- Detailed update on Sridevi’s demise