India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali has finally arrived with a massive buzz yesterday. According to the latest update, there were close to 159 shows which were aired in city of Vijayawada on the first day.
This is a record in itself as never has any film opened such hugely in the city. Fans went crazy to watch their favourite stars on screen after a gap of three years since the film took off.
The S S Rajamouli spectacle is being showcased even the interiors of Andhra where no Telugu films had ever released before.
- Upcoming actress credits her success to Trivikram
- Sye Raa’s motion poster sets a new record
- Negative shades for star hero in Sye Raa
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Packed schedule for star comedian
Articles that might interest you