India’s biggest motion picture, Baahubali has finally arrived with a massive buzz yesterday. According to the latest update, there were close to 159 shows which were aired in city of Vijayawada on the first day.
This is a record in itself as never has any film opened such hugely in the city. Fans went crazy to watch their favourite stars on screen after a gap of three years since the film took off.
The S S Rajamouli spectacle is being showcased even the interiors of Andhra where no Telugu films had ever released before.
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
- Shruti Haasan Reveals Her Role In Katamarayudu
- Nayanthara to romance a comedian
- Tweet Tweet – All the Tweets : Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you