One might have easily estimated that Baahubali would see some thumping openings all over. But the way the film has now become India’s highest first day grosser is something unprecedented.
According to the latest reports, Baahubali has collected a mammoth 50 cores including all the versions of its release on the first day. The film has crossed business of some super stars like Rajinikanth, Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir Khan and has left them far behind.
Released simultaneously in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, this film has done some extra ordinary business already. Directed by S S Rajamouli, this film is produced by Arka Media.
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media