One might have easily estimated that Baahubali would see some thumping openings all over. But the way the film has now become India’s highest first day grosser is something unprecedented.
According to the latest reports, Baahubali has collected a mammoth 50 cores including all the versions of its release on the first day. The film has crossed business of some super stars like Rajinikanth, Shahrukh, Salman and Aamir Khan and has left them far behind.
Released simultaneously in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam, this film has done some extra ordinary business already. Directed by S S Rajamouli, this film is produced by Arka Media.
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
- 2.0 to beat Dangal’s record in China
- India’s Oscar Choice Turns Controversial
- Queen’s Telugu Remake To Be Launched Soon
- No movie should be compared with Baahubali: Prabhas
Articles that might interest you