The countdown for India’s biggest motion picture Baahubali has begun and the advance bookings have kick started all over. The film is opening huge in the US too, and according to the latest update, tickets have been sold out for all the 8 shows on the first day of its release in Dallas.
This is the first time that such a thing has happened for an Indian film in Dallas. Baahubali is releasing in all four regional languages in the US and fans are quite eager to watch this mega spectacle on screen.
- Shooting update on NTR’s next
- Ram Charan wants to work with these two acclaimed Bollywood directors
- Keerthy Suresh thanks the media
- Director drags star daughter to court
- Sanjay Dutt approached me himself for Prasthanam remake: Deva Katta