Earlier today, we had revealed that the first look of Baahubali 2 will be revealed today in Mumbai’s MAMI film festival. The latest update reveals that the function is currently underway and as soon the crew entered the auditorium, the entire crew gave them a standing ovation with huge cheers.
Rajamouli along with the other stars of the film have joined the event which is considered to be one of the most awaited in the country. Slated to release on the 28th of April 2017, Baahubali 2 is produced by Arka Media Works.
- Mahesh is 7th in the Times 50 Most Desirable Men 2016 list
- Glad to be making my South debut with NTR: Ronit
- Will Nani repeat the dual act?
- Eid Tofa: Star actor rebuilds Muslim man’s house
- Young beauty’s newfound craze revives her long-delayed film
Articles that might interest you