Earlier today, we had revealed that the first look of Baahubali 2 will be revealed today in Mumbai’s MAMI film festival. The latest update reveals that the function is currently underway and as soon the crew entered the auditorium, the entire crew gave them a standing ovation with huge cheers.
Rajamouli along with the other stars of the film have joined the event which is considered to be one of the most awaited in the country. Slated to release on the 28th of April 2017, Baahubali 2 is produced by Arka Media Works.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you