Earlier today, we had revealed that the first look of Baahubali 2 will be revealed today in Mumbai’s MAMI film festival. The latest update reveals that the function is currently underway and as soon the crew entered the auditorium, the entire crew gave them a standing ovation with huge cheers.
Rajamouli along with the other stars of the film have joined the event which is considered to be one of the most awaited in the country. Slated to release on the 28th of April 2017, Baahubali 2 is produced by Arka Media Works.
- Exclusive Interview : Kalyan Ram – I have become more approachable now
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for yet another biopic?
- Poolarangadu combo on the cards
- Ileana gets a prestigious offer
- Nela Ticket’s actress bags yet another exciting project?