SS Rajamouli and Shobu Yarlagadda, the director and producer of the epic blockbuster movie franchise Baahubali, are in Mauritius. The duo will attend the Mauritius International Film Festival, where Baahubali 1 & 2 will be screened, and also host a master class.
Baahubali’s Tamil and Telugu versions will be screened at the festival on October 7 and 8 in the Mauritius Cinema Week. The festival will showcase international films about freedom and independence to mark the 50th anniversary of the independence of Mauritius.
- Poll : Which of these biopics are you looking forward to?
- Interview : Anil Ravipudi- Dil Raju appreciated me a lot after watching the film
- Vikram’s Sketch Is Action Packed
- Special reception for Chay-Sam in Chennai
- Karthi’s Khakee Raises Curiosity