The film’s Hindi dubbed version on its second Monday has surpassed Aamir Khan’s PK’s full run collections of Rs. 340.80 crore India nett by collecting a cool Rs. 342.75 crore in just 11 days.
With this, Baahubali 2 sets its eyes on yet another Aamir Khan-starrer Dangal’s lifetime India total of Rs. 387.38 crore nett. In its historic box-office run in the North and in Bollywood, Baahubali 2 has wiped out the fastest 50, 100, 200 and 300 crore records, and is now set to become India’s first 400 crore movie in a lightning speed.
- Taapsee, Kriti Sanon To Team Up For A Film?
- Eesha Rebba making her presence felt in Tollywood
- Bollywood star in Bharateyudu 2?
- Good news for wink sensation
- Poll : What is your opinion about BAN-NPS clash