India’s biggest motion picture,Baahubali, is scaling new heights at the box office. The worldwide gross has surpassed 250 Crores and it has toppled many Bollywood biggies. It has been registering stupendous collections in the overseas market as well.
We have already reported that the movie’s share has crossed the 50 Crore mark in just 5 days including Andhra and Telangana. The last two days of the first week are also quite terrific and the movie has now surpassed 60 Crores share in just 7 days in both these states. Here is the detailed list of collections for at the end of first week.
||Collections ( Share)|
|West Godavari||4.54 Crores|
|East Godavari||5.28 Crores|
We are in regular contact with the distributors from all the areas and updating the genuine collections. So keep visiting 123telugu for more exclusive updates on Baahubali collections.
- Ram Charan-Boyapati movie launched
- Chay-Maruthi’s film to be launched tomorrow
- Only Charan should remake Gang Leader: SDT
- Sumanth confident of repeating Godavari magic with Malli Raava
- No songs no romance in Nag-RGV film