Now that the audio albums for all the three versions are out, team Baahubali is gearing up for the film’s crucial censor scrutiny sometime this week. Once the censor is done, the makers will streamline the promotional blitzkrieg across the country and in the US.
Baahubali The Conclusion is going to be released in more than 6,000 screens across the country, making it one of the biggest ever release in Indian Cinema’s history. The movie will also be released in close to 800 screens across the US, a record release for any Indian movie.
Baahubali The Conclusion is slated to release on April 28.
- “Blockbuster Koduthunnam”: Nag at Hello’s audio launch
- I’m Ready To Deliver A Hit With ‘Hello’ : Akhil Promises His Fans
- Film stars chip in for World Telugu Conference
- Saaho’s team all set for a terrific action sequence in the UAE
- Fresh buzz on 2.0’s teaser and trailer launches