But the film unit is still pushing hard to acquire new fans all over the country, in the run up to the release of the second part. The movie has been selected for screening at IFFI Goa and the team has decided to also showcase the Virtual Reality teaser of “The Sword of Baahubali” at the venue.
This video is earning the Baahubali franchise a lot of new fans at the venue. A number of eminent filmmakers and technicians from across the country have expressed their admiration for the efforts of the movie unit.
Shooting of “Baahubali – The Conclusion” is nearing completion and the movie will be hitting the screens in summer next year.
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Sudheer Babu, Aditi Rao Hydari Gear Up To Cast A Spell
- Acclaimed Actress To Play A Woman Cricketer
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser