But the film unit is still pushing hard to acquire new fans all over the country, in the run up to the release of the second part. The movie has been selected for screening at IFFI Goa and the team has decided to also showcase the Virtual Reality teaser of “The Sword of Baahubali” at the venue.
This video is earning the Baahubali franchise a lot of new fans at the venue. A number of eminent filmmakers and technicians from across the country have expressed their admiration for the efforts of the movie unit.
Shooting of “Baahubali – The Conclusion” is nearing completion and the movie will be hitting the screens in summer next year.
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next