But the film unit is still pushing hard to acquire new fans all over the country, in the run up to the release of the second part. The movie has been selected for screening at IFFI Goa and the team has decided to also showcase the Virtual Reality teaser of “The Sword of Baahubali” at the venue.
This video is earning the Baahubali franchise a lot of new fans at the venue. A number of eminent filmmakers and technicians from across the country have expressed their admiration for the efforts of the movie unit.
Shooting of “Baahubali – The Conclusion” is nearing completion and the movie will be hitting the screens in summer next year.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you