Rana Daggubati has been one of the biggest benefactors of the Baahubali franchise. Not only was he named as one of the most popular actors in a recent survey, the film’s success has opened plenty of new doors for the actor.
Talking about the franchise, Rana said, “When you are part of a big franchise like Baahubali, it is natural that there is a lot of spotlight on you. I don’t mind the scrutiny as long as the popularity is helping me to tell more stories irrespective of the language. Baahubali is the best thing to have happened in my career. It has given me a big platform to explore more stories and kickstart more franchises.”
The actor will next be seen in a period drama set in 1945, and then there is a trilingual film “Haathi Mere Saathi” in the pipeline.
- Tholi Prema is an apt title for our film: Varun Tej
- Rakul’s journey from being a finalist to a mentor at Miss India
- RGV-Nag’s film completes its Hyderabad schedule
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon